TCU College of Education graduates leave campus and enter communities where they make a difference as exemplary leaders, responsible citizens and informed advocates for education. TCU and the College of Education offer a variety of opportunities to stay involved.
Visit the TCU Alumni website to update your information and stay connected with TCU alumni events. Visit Horned Frogs Connect to share industry tips, post or seek a job, connect with the TCU community across all disciplines and share alumni-owned businesses in the business directory.
The College of Education Alumni Network helps facilitate important activities within the college, serve as a link to the larger community, and advance the mission of the college. Meet other TCU education alumni and stay engaged with TCU.
Other ways to get involved include the following:
- Attend professional development workshops and events offered through our center and institutes or apply for a grant
- Share your experiences as an educator with our students
- Volunteer time to mentor our graduates as they start their careers in education
- Help recruit students interested in teaching math, science, special education and urban education
- Submit an application for the Excellence in Education awards
- Submit your Q&A and photo to be featured in College of Education news and social media!